Thermo Scientific VISIONlife UV-Visible Spectrophotometer Software
Thermo Scientific VISIONlife is an optional module to perform sophisticated kinetics assay with user-definable equations and nucliec acid and protein denturation/renaturation assays.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10040201
Thermo Scientific VISIONlife is an optional module to perform sophisticated kinetics assay with user-definable equations and nucliec acid and protein denaturation/renaturation assays.
Powerful, versatile software offers advanced instrument control and data manipulation capabilities. Optimized for Thermo Scientific UV-Visible spectrophotometers, it brings a user-friendly, graphical environment to spectrophotometric analysis. Method setup, data collection, calculations, report presentation, regulatory compliance - all aspects of your analysis are easier with this software.
- For use with Evolution 100, 160, 300 and 600 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
- Use with VISIONpro or VISIONsecurity software
- Full-featured Rate application provides serial, parallel, and triggered rate modes
- Integrated Kinetic Analysis software allows modeling of rate and concentration data for enzyme behavior, from basic Michaelis-Menten to binding models including Hill plots, or user-entered equations
- DNA melting application enables advanced control of the heating/cooling cyclessaving valuable time and allowing experiments to be performed up to six times faster than with traditional fixed temperature ramps
- Wide range of Tm calculation methods included
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista; plus VISIONpro (Part No. 10040101, 10040121) or VISIONsecurity (10040301, 10040341)
|At least Windows XP, plus VISIONpro (Part No. 10040101, 10040121) or VISIONsecurity (10040301, 10040341)|
|FDA guidelnes, IEEE software engineering standards|
|Pre-programmed Nucleic Acid and Protein Methods, Rate, DNA Melting, Enzyme Kinetics|