Thermo Scientific VISIONlife is an optional module to perform sophisticated kinetics assay with user-definable equations and nucliec acid and protein denaturation/renaturation assays.
Powerful, versatile software offers advanced instrument control and data manipulation capabilities. Optimized for Thermo Scientific UV-Visible spectrophotometers, it brings a user-friendly, graphical environment to spectrophotometric analysis. Method setup, data collection, calculations, report presentation, regulatory compliance - all aspects of your analysis are easier with this software.
- For use with Evolution 100, 160, 300 and 600 UV-Vis Spectrophotometers
- Use with VISIONpro or VISIONsecurity software
- Full-featured Rate application provides serial, parallel, and triggered rate modes
- Integrated Kinetic Analysis software allows modeling of rate and concentration data for enzyme behavior, from basic Michaelis-Menten to binding models including Hill plots, or user-entered equations
- DNA melting application enables advanced control of the heating/cooling cyclessaving valuable time and allowing experiments to be performed up to six times faster than with traditional fixed temperature ramps
- Wide range of Tm calculation methods included
System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista; plus VISIONpro (Part No. 10040101, 10040121) or VISIONsecurity (10040301, 10040341)
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok