Thermo Scientific Vitek QC Sets
Obtain faster recovery, enhanced viability, and direct-streak-to-plate capabilities with QC organisms manufactured using an unmatched proprietary gel preservation process.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific R4682010
Ensure high-performance products, reproducible clinical test results and consistent microbiological evaluation of pharmaceuticals and food with Thermo Scientific? Culti-Loops? quality control organisms. Thermo Scientific? Vitek? QC Sets include a ready-to-use set of QC organisms in Culti-Loops format which are ready-to-use, disposable bacteriological loops containing stabilized, viable microorganisms in a unique gel matrix.Trust Thermo Scientific quality control organisms for quality results you can depend on, backed by over 30 years of expertise in the manufacturing and packaging of controlled microorganisms.
- Decrease time and unnecessary costs of laboratory resources with a direct-streak inoculating loop that requires no rehydration.
- Obtain enhanced viability and recovery with proprietary gel-preserved organisms.
- Consolidate ordering time and shipping costs by turning to one supplier for high-quality culture media and quality control organisms.
- Reach complete traceability with ATCC® License Derivative strains.
- Achieve accurate and convenient documentation with peel-off, transferable labels.
- Reduce the risk of contamination and infection with zero organism handling.
- More than 600 quality control organisms, including convenient sets for commonly used identification systems
- ISO certified, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant, FDA registered
- ATCC® Licensed Derivative Program member
Remel and Oxoid products are now part of the Thermo Scientific brand, combining powerful manual, semi-automated and fully automated test products and a comprehensive line of media and diagnostic products to offer a complete, end-to-end solution to quickly deliver the products you need and the quality results your laboratory depends on.
*The ATCC Licensed Derivative® Emblem, the ATCC Licensed Derivative® word mark, and the ATCC catalog marks are trademarks of ATCC®. Thermo Fisher Scientific is licensed to use these trademarks and to sell products derived from ATCC® cultures.
|ISO certified, cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant, FDA registered|
|Enterococcus durans,Enterococcus faecalis,Erysipelothrix rhusiopathiae,Staphylococcus xylosus,Streptococcus equi subsp. equi,Streptococcus gallolyticus,Streptococcus pyogenes,Enterococcus durans|
|Vitek? GPI QC 1 Loop Set/7|