WASP WASP 4070 Pro
The WASP 4070 Pro FDM printer is ideal for prototyping and small-scale product production.
Manufacturer: WASP WU90101
Ideal for prototyping and small-scale product production. Add on WASP's Clay Kit and turn this FDM printer into a versatile LDM (liquid deposition modeling) printer as well. Extend your warranty and add a support package for training, design / slicing consultation and more. Level 1 Support Package includes 3 hours of live video support sessions.Standard Configuration
- WASP Black Spitfire Extruder
- LT Cartridge
- 0.4 mm nozzle diameter
- Print Volume: 400 x 700 mm H
- Layer Height Min: 50 micron
- Print Speed Max: 250 mm/s
- Travel Speed Max: 150 mm/s
- Heated Bed Temp Max: 100 C°
- Dimensions: 85 x 77 x 199 cm
- Weight: 50 kg
- Shipping Dimensions: 100 x 100 x 230 cm
- WASP Spitfire Black Extruder Nozzle Diameters: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm
- Usable Filament: 1.75 mm
- Materials: PLA, PETG, ABS, PA, and Carbon
- Suspended Bowden: Makes it possible to unload the inertia on the suspension bands and exponentially improve the quality and speed of printing.
- Resurrection System: The system resumes interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or sudden power failure.
- Free Zeta System: Measures the height of your print where the printing stopped to restart from this height.
- Frame and Cover: Aluminum, Polycarbonate and Plexiglass
- Printing Surface: Ground Aluminum
- Wheel Movements: Nylon on anodized aluminum profiles - TPU belts with stainless steel core resistant to high temperatures
- Motors: Stepper
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- Slicing Softwares: compatible with all slicing software
- File Type: .stl, .obj, .gcode
- Interface: SD Card LCD Screen
- Input: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Absorbed Power: WASP Spitfire Red Extruder 60W max
- Environment of use: 68 to 86°F
- Warehouse: 32 to 86°F
|Level 1 Support Package|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok