WASP WASP 60100 Pro
The WASP 60100 Pro was developed for those who need rapidly produced, precise, huge size prints.
Manufacturer: WASP WU90111
Developed for those who need huge size prints that are also rapid and precise. Thought for companies that intend to start small series internal productions and rapid prototyping activities. Level 1 Support Package includes 3 hours of live video support.Printer Details
- Print Volume: 600 x 1000 mm H
- Layer Height Min: 50 micron
- Print Speed Max: 250 mm/s
- Movement Speed Max: 150 mm/s
- Heated Bed Temp Max: 100°C
- Dimensions: 118 x 104 x 254 cm
- Weight: 100 kg
- WASP Spitfire Black Extruder Nozzle Diameters: 0.4 mm, 0.7 mm, 1.2 mm
- Usable Filament: 1.75 mm Materials: PLA, PETG, ABS, PA, and Carbon
- Suspended Bowden: Makes it possible to unload the inertia on the suspension bands and exponentially improve the quality and speed of printing.
- Resurrection System: The system resumes interrupted prints in case of accidental shutdown or sudden power failure.
- Free Zeta System: Measures the height of your print where the printing stopped to restart from this height.
- Frame and Cover: Aluminum, Polycarbonate and Plexiglass
- Printing Surface: Ground Aluminum
- Wheel Movements: Nylon on anodized aluminum profiles - TPU belts with stainless steel core resistant to high temperatures
- Motors: Stepper
- Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, Linux
- File Type: .stl, .obj, .gcode
- SD Card
- LCD Screen
- Input: 110V, 50/60Hz
- Absorbed Power: WASP Spitfire Extruder 60W max
- An environment of use: 68 to 86°F
- Warehouse: 32 to 86°F
|3D Printer with Support|
|Level 1 Support Package|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok