Watson-Marlow Sci-Q 300 Series Peristaltic Pumps
For metering or transfer of fluids at flowrates up to 2000mL/min.
Manufacturer: Watson-Marlow 030.3134.3DA
Available in four models to meet any laboratory pumping application.
- State-of-the-art brushless DC motor technology for precise speed regulation and quiet operation
- Ergonomic controls and large LCD display for pump speed in rpm, direction of rotation, and run status
323S/D Standard Pump (14-284-118)
- General-duty pump for precise metering or transfer duties
- Flow range: 0.1-2000mL/min.
- Speed range: 3 to 400rpm (adjustable in 1rpm increments)
- For general metering or transferring
- Flow range: 0.45-2000mL/min.
- Speed range: 15 to 400rpm (adjustable in 5rpm increments)
- Five-channel pump for metering and transferring
- Flow range: 0.001-53mL/min. (323S/MC4), 0.001-36mL/min. (323S/MC8)
- Speed range: 3 to 400rpm
- Programmable dosing/dispensing pump
- Repeated dosing of volumes from 1mL to 1L
- Dose accuracy of ±1.0%
- Simple calibration; anti-drip, anti-splash functions
- Accessories make it a complete dispensing solution
For extending pump up to 6 channels use 14-283-106 (313X flip top). Dimensions: 9L x 9W x 5 in.H (23 x 23 x 13cm); for 110-120/220-240V 50/60Hz, single phase
|40 to 158°F|
|CE, IEC335-1, EN60529|
|110/120 and 220/240V 50/60Hz|
|110/120 and 220/240V|
|0.1 to 2000mL/min.|
|3 to 400rpm|
|-40 to 70°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok