Thermo Scientific WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates
For any standard application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with these high quality polypropylene 384 well microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 60180P108
Whatever your standard or routine application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with Thermo Scientific WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates. Made of high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene.
Chemically and Thermally Resistant Polypropylene
- Broad chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Will tolerate temperatures from -80° C to +121°C
- GC-tested to ensure low extractables
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok