Thermo Scientific WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates
For any standard application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with these high quality polypropylene 384 well microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 60180P107
Whatever your standard or routine application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with Thermo Scientific WebSeal 384-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates. Made of high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene.
Chemically and Thermally Resistant Polypropylene
- Broad chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Will tolerate temperatures from -80° C to +121°C
- GC-tested to ensure low extractables
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery