Thermo Scientific WebSeal 96-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates
For any standard application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with these high quality polypropylene 96-well microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 60180P134
Whatever your standard or routine application or assay, you can be sure of excellent solvent resistance and low background noise with Thermo Scientific WebSeal 96-Well Non-Coated Plastic Microplates. Made of high-quality, GC-tested polypropylene, these microplates are ideal for:
- Pharmaceutical and industrial QA/QC
- High-throughput screening (HTS)
- Sample collection and storage
- Combinatorial chemistry
- Liquid phase assay
Chemically and Thermally Resistant Polypropylene
- Broad chemical compatibility with alcohols, acetonitrile and other common HPLC solvents
- Will tolerate temperatures from -80°C to +121°C
- GC-tested to ensure low extractables
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
Well Formats to Suit Every Application
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
|U-Shape, 8mm diameter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.