Thermo Scientific WebSeal Plate+ 96-Well Glass-Coated Microplates
Get chemical resistance similar to glass, while retaining the handling advantages of polypropylene with these 96-well glass-coated polypropylene microplates.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 60180P300
A convenient, cost-effective option for eliminating extractable background contaminants when sampling from microplates. Thermo Scientific WebSeal Plate+ 96-Well Glass-Coated Microplates offer resistance to solvent extraction similar to glass while retaining the handling advantages of polypropylene. They are also an ideal choice for applications where standard plastic microplates are not suitable and eliminate the need to use limited volume glass inserts.
Glass-Like Chemical Resistance With the Convenience of Plastic
- Lightweight, precision molded polypropylene microplates, coated with 200nm thick layer of silicone dioxide
- Chemically and thermally resistant, will tolerate temperatures from -80° C to +80°C
Broad Instrument Compatibility
- SBS and ANSI standard footprint design
Well Formats to Suit Every Application
- Shallow well and deep well formats
- U- and V- bottom wells ensure optimal sample recovery
|Glass coated Polypropylene|
|U-Shape, 7mm diameter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok