Welch Freeze Dryer Pumps
Special application direct-driven pump designed for harsh chemical mixtures like TFA, TFA byproducts, acetonitrile, and HBr that are removed during sample drying
Manufacturer: Welch 8917A80
Oil is continuously filtered through micron filter paper and acids are neutralized using Al2O3 pellets. The large, 1.4 qt. (1.3L) oil capacity dilutes organic vapors that mix with the pump oil during the freeze drying run. Includes DirecTorr Gold synthetic oil, which has excellent resistance to chemical attack.
- Ultimate vacuum of 1 x 10-4 torr
- Continuous acid neutralization and oil filtration
- Large oil capacity extends service intervals
- 1725rpm pump speed, 1/2hp
- Aluminum UNIBARB style inlet connector accepts two sets of tubing I.D. (7/16 and 13/16 in. [11 and 20mm]) and has a screen
- Exhaust connector has a 1-20 thread
Dimensions: 18 5/8L x 11 1/2W x 9 5/8 in.H (47.2 x 29.2 x 24.4cm); Net weight: 55 lb. (25kg)
115V 60Hz model is CSA approved; 230V 50Hz model is CE marked
|1 x 10-4 torr|
|Continuous Acid neutralization and Oil filtration|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok