Welch Gem Vacuum Pumps and Systems
Designed for rotary evaporations with high boiling point solvents
Manufacturer: Welch 8890A75
Rugged gear pumping mechanism operates over a wide range of pressures. Efficiently pumps vapors without condensing them into the pump.
- Effective evaporation for DMSO and other high boiling point solvents
- Adjustable vacuum to prevent bumping
- Gear pump mechanism is tolerant of vapors
- Exhaust mist eliminator prevents oil loss
- Free air displacement: 31L/min. (1.1cfm)
- Ultimate vacuum: 0.1 torr
- Oil capacity: 0.5 qt. (0.45L)
- Accepts tubing: 10mm I.D.
Dimensions: 14.5L x 5.12W x 14.37 in. H (36.8 x 13 x 36.3cm). Net weight: 27.5 lb. (12.5kg). For 115V 60Hz.
|Tubing, gauge, Model 1421 vacuum regulator, 1416B exhaust mist eliminator, plus the GEM pump to connect to a rotary evaporator|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok