Welch Handheld Vacuum Gauges
For fast, easy vacuum measurements at multiple locations
Manufacturer: Welch 1520K11
Portable, precise and mercury-free. Ideal for leak troubleshooting.
- Connect quickly to any vacuum source
- LCD display
- Choice of general- or mid/high-range models
General Range Gauges
- Vacuum pressure range: 1 to 760torr (1 to 1013mBar)
- Internal piezelectric sensor
- Use standard 3/8 in. ID vacuum hosing to connect to vacuum source
- Vacuum pressure range: 0.1 to 1999millitorr (0.001 to 2.665mBar)
- External thermocouple sensor
- Includes 4 ft. extension probe with 1/8 in. NPT fitting
Meters are preset to either torr or mBar but can be changed via keypad. Meter dimensions: 1.25L x 3.63W x 5.75H (3.2 x 9.2 x14.6cm). Operate on 9V battery or AC adapter. Available as standalone unit or in convenient carrying case kit with frame case/stand (for upright use), 9V battery, AC adapter, and vacuum hosing length (general range models only) or thermocouple tube sensor (mid-high range models only).
|Internal sensor and 0.37 in. dia. hose connect, carrying case, frame case/stand, 9V battery, 220V AC adapter and vacuum hosing length|
|General Range Vacuum Gauge Kit|
|Vacuum measurements at multiple locations|
|1 to 1013mbar|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok