Thermo Scientific Wellwash Versa Microplate Washer
Wash 96- or 384-well plates securely with the Thermo Scientific Versa Microplate Washer, an easy-to-use microplate-strip washer for routine ELISA applications.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 5165010
Wash 96- or 384-well plates securely with the Thermo Scientific Wellwash Versa Microplate Washer, an easy-to-use microplate-strip washer for routine ELISA applications. Designed for high performance and versatility, enjoy the ease of use and convenience provided through a graphical interface, local language version and USB port.
Simplify your ELISA workflow by using our eGuide to see our complete portfolio for all your ELISA needs.
Easy and convenient to use
- Large color display and keypad for easy, convenient use
- Clear display shows everything on one screen
- User interface is logic and intuitive, allowing quick protocol development
- Easy-to-use software requires minimal training for fast startup
Reliable and secure performance
- Unpressurized bottles are safe and secure to use
- Liquid level sensors are present in both wash and waste bottles
- Automatic rinse and prime features assure safe performance
- Aerosol cover prevents aerosolization of infectous diseases
- Plate sensor recognizeds if plate is present
Optimal washing performance
- Sweep mode guarantees an extremely low residual volume in the well, resulting in reliable assay results
- Washing performance is further optimized by adjustable parameters such as dispense and aspiration height, and aspiration speed
- A USB port for transferring protocols between several washers and for printing reports and log files
- Specially designed 2x8 cell wash head is available for cell washing
- Two 1x8 wash heads, two wash bottles and one rinse bottle, optional two 1x12 wash heads, 1x16 wash heads and 2x8 cell wash head offer increased flexibility
- Possibility to connect to automation systems
2x2L wash bottles, 1x2L rinse bottle, 1x4L waste bottle, two 1x8 wash heads, aerosol cover
ELISA-based assays, cell washing
|96-well, 384-well plates|
|50-1000µL (96-well plate), 20-300µL (384-well plate)|
|50-400µL (96); 20-120µL (384)|
|< 3% (CV) @ 300μL, with n x 8 or n x 12 wash heads|
|5 to 100mL|
|Yes (USB or RS-232C)|
|Wellwash Versa 2x8|
|2 x 2L wash bottles, 1 x 2L rinse bottle, 4L waste bottle|
|Up to two 1x8 wash heads and optional up to two 1x12 wash heads and 2x8 cell wash head for 96 well plate; 1x16 wash head for 384 well plate|
|< 5% @ 300μL, with n x 8 or n x 12 wash head; < 5% @ 250μL, with 2 x 8 cell wash head; < 5% @ 100μL, with 1 x 16 wash head|
|5 to 100mL|
|2x2L wash bottles, 1x2L rinse bottle, 1x4L waste bottle, two 1x8 wash heads, and aerosol cover.|
|ELISA-Based Assays; Cell Washing|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.