Cytiva Whatman™ 25 mm Puradisc RC Syringe Filters, 0.2 μm
Syringe filter with RC membrane, hydrophilic and chemically resistant for use with both aqueous and aggressive organic solvents.
Supplier: Cytiva 67572502
Whatman Puradisc Syringe filter with RC membrane is an excellent choice for any application requiring a chemically resistant, hydrophilic, low protein binding membrane. This filter can be used for both aqueous and aggressive organic solvents.
- Regenerated cellulose membrane exhibits low extractables and protein binding
- Convenient syringe format streamlines filtration workflow and saves time
- Rugged heat-welded construction is autoclavable
- Inlet, female Luer lock (FLL); outlet: male slip Luer (ML)
- Integrity testable BP or WBT ('in-situ')
|Up to 100 mL|
|Female Luer Lock|
|Male Slip Luer|
|22.9 x 28.4 mm|
|5.2 bar (75 psi)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok