Cytiva Whatman™ 3MM Chr Chromatography Paper PROMO
Manufactured entirely from high-quality cotton linters with no additives and tested specifically for chromatographic techniques. Whatman™ Grade 3MM Chr Chromatography Paper ensures the wicking capability and uniformity of capillary action that are important in chemical separations.
Manufacturer: Cytiva 29822199
- Whatman medium thickness 3 MM Chr paper
- Smooth surface
- No ''paper making'' additives—the final organic purity of these chromatography grade papers represents the highest level that can be achieved without oxidation and degradation of the cellulose fibers
- Flowrate: 130 mm/30 min. (water)
- Medium thickness: 0.34 mm
- Widely used for electrophoresis, general chromatography, and blotting applications
|3 MM Chr|
|130 mm/30 min.|
|For Electrophoresis, General Chromatography, and Blotting AppliCatIons|
|20 x 20 cm (7.87 x 7.87 in.)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok