GE Healthcare Whatman Solvent IFD, 0.2µm, 50mm, polypropylene
GE’s Solvent IFD is a high-flow HPLC in-line filter/degasser, designed to simultaneously filter and degas organically based HPLC mobile phases.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 67255002A
- Faster than traditional mobile phase preparation
- Chemically resistant polypropylene membrane and housing, built to filter solvent mobile phases without expensive stand-alone degassing equipment
- Air vent on inlet with luer lock cap
- Integrity-testable with the bubble point method
- End fittings included – for replacement rings and caps, see our IFD end fitting kit
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Solvent IFD, 0.2 μm, 50 mm, polypropylene, 1/8 in. diameter tubing only (10 pcs)|
|1/8 in. tubing only|
|Whatman Aqueous and Solvent IFD Inline Filter Degassers|
|GE’s Solvent IFD is a high-flow HPLC in-line filter/degasser, designed to simultaneously filter and degas organically based HPLC mobile phases.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok