GE Healthcare Whatman Autovial Syringeless Filters: 12mL Capacity
Faster sample handling, up to 12mL in volume
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare AV125ENAO
Replace syringe-coupled devices with single filter units for one-time use. Often used for removing particulates from potentially hazardous samples. Pour or pipet sample into filter barrel, insert plunger and compress to filter into autosampler vial.
- Preassembled units consist of a filter barrel and a plunger
- Built-in air purge minimizes holdup
- Integrated construction eliminates filter pop-off
- Support stand protects slip-Luer tip, recessed to reduce chance of contamination
- Handle samples up to 12mL in volume
- All have an integral 25mm diameter filter in barrel (graduated in 1mL intervals) with polyethylene plunger
- Filtration area: 3.0cm2
- Glass microfiber prefilter ensures higher flow with less clogging
- Units with NYL, PTFE, and PVDF membranes are available sterile
Cellulose Acetate (CA)
- Low nonspecific protein binding, high loading capacity; for biologicals
- High loading capacity, binder-free, fast flowrates; for clarifying aqueous or organic solutions, pH 3 to 8
- Inherently hydrophilic; for clarifying aqueous and organic samples, pH 3 to 10
- For aqueous and organic solutions; ideal for aggressive samples and high debris
- Hydrophobic; for samples >50% organic solvents
- Low protein binding; for aqueous samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok