GE Healthcare Whatman Autovial 5mL Syringeless Filters
Replaces syringe-coupled devices with single filter units for one-time use. Whatman Autovial 5mL Syringeless Filters are pre-assembled filtration devices for removing particulates from samples.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare AV115NPUORG
Often used for removing particulates from potentially hazardous samples. Pour or pipet sample into filter barrel, insert plunger and compress to filter into autosampler vial.
- Preassembled units consist of a filter barrel and a plunger
- Built-in air purge minimizes holdup
- Integrated construction eliminates filter pop-off
- Support stand protects slip-Luer tip, recessed to reduce chance of contamination
- Remove particulates from samples up to 5mL in volume
- Filtration area: 1.7cm2
Glass Microfiber (GMF)
- High loading capacity, binder-free, fast flowrates; for clarifying aqueous or organic solutions, pH 3 to 8
- Nylon (NYL)
- Inherently hydrophilic; for clarifying aqueous and organic samples, pH 3 to 10
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
- Hydrophobic; for samples >50% organic solvents
- Polyvinylidene Fluoride (PVDF)
- Low protein binding; for aqueous samples
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok