GE Healthcare Whatman Benchkote Surface Protector Reel
Minimize mess and contamination during spills. Whatman Benchkote material has a high-quality, smooth, absorbent lab paper layer that soaks up liquid spills. A second laminated polyethylene layer prevents flow-through to the working surface.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 2300731
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|460mm x 50m|
|Suitable for saturation with disinfectant|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Purchase $100 in qualifying GE Healthcareâ¢ products and get a Welcome Gift Basket at no additional cost.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok