GE Healthcare Whatman Benchkote Surface Protector Rolls
Coated with an impermeable layer of polyethylene that prevents liquids from reaching benchtops. Whatman Benchkote Surface Protectors are suitable for saturation with disinfectant.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 2300772
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|920mm x 50m|
|Suitable for saturation with disinfectant|
|Benchtop Protector - Roll|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok