GE Healthcare Whatman Benchkote Surface Protector Rolls
Coated with an impermeable layer of polyethylene that prevents liquids from reaching benchtops. Whatman Benchkote Surface Protectors are suitable for saturation with disinfectant.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 23016160
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|580mm x 50m|
|Suitable for saturation with disinfectant|
|Benchtop Protector - Roll|