Whatman Benchkote Surface Protector Pads
Minimize mess and contamination during spills. Whatman Benchkote material has a high-quality, smooth, absorbent lab paper layer that soaks up liquid spills. A second laminated polyethylene layer prevents flow-through to the working surface.
Manufacturer: Whatman 2300594
- Strong: Benchkote surface protector is strong and tear resistant when wet or dry
- Ease-of-use: Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil and lies flat
- Clean: Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present
- Disposable: Benchkote paper can be incinerated after use
- Safe combustion: Polyethylene layer is rapidly consumed when incinerated and does not melt or drip
|460 x 570mm|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Welcome Gift Basket from GE Healthcare, plus up to 50% savings off first stocking order through Fisher Scientific.Get a FREE Welcome Gift Basket and 50% Savings on Your First Order This is an NLSU exclusive offer. You must apply and qualify for the program to be eligible.