GE Healthcare Whatman Binder-Free Glass Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B
Filters fine particles with high wet-strength and high loading capacity. Whatman Binder-Free Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B are particularly useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1821024
DescriptionWhatman glass microfiber filters without binder feature low resistance to fluid flow and high particle-loading capacity. These filters can be used at temperatures up to 500ºC. The fine capillary structure of glass fiber filters can absorb large quantities of water, enabling spot tests and liquid scintillation counting methods.
Glass microfiber filters are mainly used in applications such as air or water monitoring and can be used as pre-filters for membranes.
- Fine particle filter with high wet-strength and high loading capacity
- Useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting
- Particularly useful when liquid clarification or solids quantification is required for heavily loaded fine particulate suspensions
- Used in LSC techniques where high loading capacity is required
- Can be used as a finely retentive membrane filter
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Glass microfiber filter|
GE Healthcare Life Sciences
Get 5% off your purchase of $500 to $999.99 in GE Healthcareâ¢ Life Sciences products with promo code GESAVE5.: GESAVE5