Whatman Binder-Free Glass Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B
Filters fine particles with high wet-strength and high loading capacity. Whatman Binder-Free Microfiber Filters, Grade GF/B are particularly useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting.
Manufacturer: Whatman 1821150
DescriptionWhatman glass microfiber filters without binder feature low resistance to fluid flow and high particle-loading capacity. These filters can be used at temperatures up to 500ºC. The fine capillary structure of glass fiber filters can absorb large quantities of water, enabling spot tests and liquid scintillation counting methods.
Glass microfiber filters are mainly used in applications such as air or water monitoring and can be used as pre-filters for membranes.
- Fine particle filter with high wet-strength and high loading capacity
- Useful for liquid clarification and liquid scintillation counting
- Particularly useful when liquid clarification or solids quantification is required for heavily loaded fine particulate suspensions
- Used in LSC techniques where high loading capacity is required
- Can be used as a finely retentive membrane filter
|Glass microfiber filter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok