Whatman Cyclopore Polycarbonate Black Membrane Filters
Provides a contrast background for epifluorescence and other microscopy applications. Whatman Cyclopore Polycarbonate Black Membrane Filters improve test sensitivity with low background fluorescence.
Manufacturer: Whatman 70632504
For filtration and particle detection. True surface capture provides easy examination of samples and short analysis times.
- No particle shedding provides ultra clean filtrate
- Negligible absorption and adsorption of filtrate; nonhygroscopic
- Low affinity for stains provides higher optical contrast and makes visibility under a microscope easy
- Hydrophilic with low levels of nonspecific protein binding
- Low tare weight
- Autoclavable: 30 min. at 121°C
|For epifluorescence, other microscopy applications requiring contrasting background; To filter sample to use directly for analysis.|