Please call 1-800-766-7000 to place your order or try our site again later.
GE Healthcare Whatman EPM 2000 Air Sampling Filters
Used in high-volume PM-10 sampling equipment. Whatman EPM 2000 Air Sampling Filters are manufactured from 100% pure borosilicate glass. They enable detailed chemical analysis of trace pollutants with minimal interference.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1882866
- Air retention efficiency of 99.95 percent of 0.3 µm size particulates
- Selected by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) for use in a nationwide network of HiVol air samplers
- Manufactured according to ISO9001:2008 QMS standards
- Available in both sheet and circle design
- Sheets are individually numbered to facilitate identification
|5.6 s/100 mL/in2|
|203.2 x 254 mm (8 x 10 in.)|
|For use in US EPA TSP ambient air monitoring. For use in high volume air sampling equipment that collects atmospheric particulates and aerosols.|
|Grade EPM 2000|
|High volume PM-10 air sampling equipment|
|EPM 2000 Air Sampling Filters, 8 × 10 in sheet (100 pcs)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok