GE Healthcare Whatman Three-piece Filter Funnel
Features quick and easy filtration. Whatman Three-piece Filter Funnels dismantle quickly for the insertion of a new filter. Funnels are available with a choice of three plates and come in several sizes.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 1950004
DescriptionThe increased use of high-efficiency glass microfiber filters in modern laboratories has created a demand for simple and effective filter-holding systems. Whatman 3-piece filter funnels have been designed to complement the range of Whatman fine particle retention, rapid flow rate glass microfiber filters.
- Three-piece construction; funnel is quickly dismantled for insertion of a new filter
- Glass sealing flanges are ground flat to ensure a good filter seal
- Retained solids are deposited within the filter circle
- Edge clamping prevents peripheral loss and possible passage of solution around, rather than through, the filter circle
- Parts can be quickly and efficiently cleaned
- Acrylic - Supplied as standard; suitable for filtration of most aqueous solutions; maximum working temperature 65°C
- Polypropylene Plate - Optional extra. Recommended for most acids (except concentrated nitric acid and fuming sulfuric acid) at room temperatures; suitable also for most alcohols, glycols, ethers and ketones; maximum working temperature 100°C
- PTFE - For virtually all common acids, alkalis and solvents at temperatures up to 100°C; maximum working temperature 200°C
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok