GE Healthcare Whatman FTA Elute Cards
Provides room temperature DNA storage combined with simplified purification of DNA for multiple amplifications from a single sample. Whatman FTA Elute Cards contain a chaotropic salt keeping proteins tightly bound while DNA is eluted from the matrix.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare WB120410
Non-Indicating FTA Elute Micro Cards enable you to collect, process, transport, and store colored biological samples, such as blood samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
- Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
- Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
- Hemoglobin is bound to matrix, that acts as PCR inhibitor
- Yields DNA in solution
- Sample processing time to isolate DNA: 15 to 30 minutes
- Sample processing: hot water elution procedure
- Sample volume: 12 to 40µL per collection area
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Collect, process, transport and store colored biological samples, such as blood samples with Whatman Non-Indicating FTA Elute Micro Cards.|
|Multiplex PCR. Sequencing after PCR amplification. SNP analysis. STR analysis. HLA typing. Whole genome amplification. Quantitative PCR. Biobanking. Pharmacogenomics. Genotyping. Genetic identification. Transgenic detection.|
|FTA Elute Micro Card, 4 sample areas per card|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok