GE Healthcare Whatman Non-indicating FTA Classic Cards
Lyses cells on contact, denatures proteins and protects DNA from degradation. Whatman Non-indicating FTA Classic Cards contain chemical denaturants and a free radical scavenger keeping DNA tightly bound while proteins and inhibitors are washed from the matrix.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare WB120305
DescriptionCollect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive blood samples.
- Improves process efficiency by enabling direct amplification for STR analysis.
- Ideal for colored samples, like blood.
- Immediate stabilization and protection of nucleic acids due to FTA technology.
- Different card options to support manual or automated processing for fast and efficient sampling.
- Long term archiving of samples at room temperature due to FTA card technology.
|Forensics.Transgenic identification.Transfusion medicine/HLA typing.Plasmid screening.Food and agriculture testing.Drug discovery.Genomics.STR analysis.Animal identification.Whole genome amplificationMolecular biology.|
|Collect, stabilize, process, transport, and archive blood samples with Whatman Non-Indicating FTA Classic Cards.|
|Direct STR amplification|
|Four sample areas|
|FTA Classic Card, 4 sample areas per card|
|125μL per sample area|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok