GE Healthcare Whatman GD/X Nylon Syringe Filters
Processes three to seven times more sample volume than filters without prefilter. Whatman GD/X Nylon Syringe Filters are specifically designed for filtration of viscous or otherwise hard-to-filter samples with high solids content.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 68711302
DescriptionConstructed of a polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber prefilters. This design prevents the buildup of back pressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.
- Syringe filter with integrated prefiltration
- Female Luer-Lok inlet; male slip Luer outlet
- Flow should enter from the inlet
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) at 15psi for 20 min.
- Maximum temperature, 131°C (267°F) Filtration area: 13mm - 1.3cm2; 25mm - 4.6cm2 Pressure limit: 13mm - 100psi; 25mm - 75psi
- All materials biosafepass USP Class VI requirements
- Prefiltration media: 100% Borosilicate glass fiber GMF 150 10µm: 1µm GF/F 0.7µm
- Disposable filtration devices provide labor saving efficiency while ensuring consistent filter performance
- High loading capacity for samples with high solids content
- Suitable for capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, and UV/VIS sample preparation
Nonsterile GD/X filters are available in two diameters: 13 mm and 25 mm, and three pore sizes: 0.2 µm, 0.45 µm, and 5 µm
|Whatman GD/X syringe filters from GE are specifically designed for filtration of viscous or otherwise hard-to-filter samples with high solids content.|
|Up to 10 mL|
|6.9 bar (100 psi)|
|Pigment free polypropylene (PP)|
|100% Borosilicate Glass Fiber GMF 150 10 μm: 1 μm GF/F 0.7 μm|
|Female luer lock|
|GD/X 13 mm Syringe Filter, nylon filtration medium, 0.2 μm (1500 pcs)|
|21.6 x 29.8 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok