Cytiva Whatman™ GD/X Sterile PES Syringe Filters PROMO
Cytiva Whatman™ GD/X Sterile PES Syringe Filters PROMO designed for filtration of viscous, and other hard-to-filter samples
Manufacturer: Cytiva 29489271
DescriptionConstructed of a polypropylene housing with a prefiltration stack of Whatman GMF 150 (graded density) and GF/F glass microfiber prefilters. This design prevents the buildup of back pressure typically caused by the blocking of an unprotected membrane.
- Syringe filter with integrated prefiltration
- Female Luer-Lok™ inlet; male slip Luer outlet
- Flow should enter from the inlet
- Autoclavable at 121°C (250°F) at 15psi for 20 min.
- Maximum temperature, 131°C (267°F) Filtration area: 13mm - 1.3cm2; 25mm - 4.6cm2 Pressure limit: 13mm - 100psi; 25mm - 75psi
- All materials biosafe—pass USP Class VI requirements
- Prefiltration media: 100% Borosilicate glass fiber GMF 150 10μm: 1μm GF/F 0.7μm
- Disposable filtration devices provide labor saving efficiency while ensuring consistent filter performance
- High loading capacity for samples with high solids content
- Suitable for capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, and UV/VIS sample preparation
Nonsterile GD/X filters are available in two diameters: 13 mm and 25 mm, and three pore sizes: 0.2 µm, 0.45 µm, and 5 µm
|Pigment-Free Polypropylene (PP)|
|Designed to support filtration of viscous, hard-to-filter samples with high solids content|
|Female Luer Lock|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok