Cytiva Whatman™ Glass Microfiber Prefilter, 2μm Particle Retention Rating
Multilayer graded density filters for rapid and efficient filtration of samples with high solids content. Whatman™ Glass Microfiber Prefilters are designed with a coarse glass filter top layer (10μm) meshed with a finer layer. The multigrade glass filter traps larger particles in its pores of the coarse layer, medium-sized particles in the interface meshing, and smaller particles in the interstices of the fine layer.
- Can filter nearly twice as much sample volume as that of a single-density prefilter
- Compared to an unprotected membrane, three to seven times greater sample volume can be filtered
- Higher particulate loading capacity and faster flow rates than uniform prefilters
- Excellent particle retention (both large and small particles)
- 100% borosilicate glass, binder-free
- Extends life of final filter membrane
|Grade GMF 150|
|1.5 s/100 ml/1.56 cm2|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok