GE Healthcare Whatman Glass Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters: 0.2µm with Normal Caps
Prepare UHPLC/HPLC samples 3X faster with the purity of glass. Whatman Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters combine a membrane filter, glass autosampler vial, septum and plunger into a single device for easier handling and fewer consumables.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare GN203NPEAQU
Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters provide a fast and easy way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography or High Performance Liquid Chromatography analysis. Simplifying UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation minimizes instrument downtime resulting from use of unfiltered samples.
The design of this next generation product eliminates many consumables from the process, providing immediate time, cost and process benefits: the plunger contains a filtration membrane and an attached cap/septum, while the integral glass autosampler vial eliminates leachables contamination (common with polypropylene vials) that can skew results. Mini-UniPrep G2 can be used with either the hand compressor (single position) or with a multi compressor that can process up to eight samples at one time.
- Features an integral borosilicate glass vial, plunger with attached filter membrane, and septum/cap
- Borosilicate glass vials eliminate leachables that can contaminate the sample
- Designed to be loaded directly into any autosampler that accepts a 12 x 32mm vials -OR-
Septum can be pierced with a needle for manual injection into an analyzer
- Vial holds up to 0.5mL of unfiltered sample or 0.33mL filtered sample
- Clear vial allow visual inspection to easily confirm that the sample has been filtered
- Amber glass vials protect light-sensitive samples from damaging UV exposure
- Wide range of membranes with 0.2µm pore sizes to meet specific requirements
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok