GE Healthcare Whatman Glass Mini-UniPrep G2 Syringeless Filters w/Hand Compressor
Get advanced HPLC/UHPLC filter efficiency with the purity of glass
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare GS203NPEORGSP
These all-in-one filters replace syringe filters, and speed up and simplify UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation. They provide a fast and easy way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography (UHPLC)/High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) analysis. Due to the design of this next generation product, the filtered sample is stored within an integral borosilicate glass vial, minimizing the risk of leachables contaminating the sample. Standardizing UHPLC/HPLC sample preparation with Mini-UniPrep G2 ensures that every sample is filtered prior to analysis, and hence minimizes instrument downtime due to unfiltered samples. The time and money saved from cutting multiple consumables out of the sample preparation process provides immediate benefits for your laboratory.
- Consists of an integral borosilicate glass autosampler vial, plunger with attached filter membrane, and septum/cap
- Allows you prepare samples faster compared to the syringe filter method
- Glass construction of Mini-UniPrep G2 minimizes the risk of leachables contaminating the sample
- Designed to be loaded directly into the autosampler
- Visual indication that the sample has been filtered; minimizes instrument downtime due to unfiltered samples
- Wide range of membranes with 0.2µ and 0.45µm pore sizes to meet specific sample filtration requirements
- Available in a range of membranes, slit septum and amber versions (for light-sensitive samples)
- Sold in packs of 100, with hand compressor
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Syringeless Filter w/hand compressor|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok