Whatman Quantitative Filter Paper: Grade 589/1 Circles
Designed for fast filtration of coarse precipitate. Whatman Grade 589/1 Quantitatve FIlter Paper Circles support tests such as cement fineness measurement in a standard Blaine test or determination of the ash content in foodstuffs.
Manufacturer: Whatman 10300010
- For coarse precipitate retention
- Herzberg filtration speed of 50 s
- Black Ribbon Filter for filtration of coarse precipitates
- Ashless with very high flow rate
- High purity (< 0.01% ash)
|12 to 15μmm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok