GE Healthcare Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 597½ Pleated Circles
Pleated to save time and achieve optimal fit in conical filter funnels. Whatman Qualitative Filter Paper: Grade 597½ Pleated Circles provide extra surface area to increase total loading capacity.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10311841
DescriptionFolded filter is used for many routine analytical applications in various industries. Pleated paper enhances and eases filtering process.
- Saves time in repetitive or multiple analyses
- Decreases overall filtration time; normal slow down due to particulate loading is eliminated
- Increases total loading capacity
- Maintains flow rate; contact with funnel is reduced, shape of filter is self-supporting
- Pleating does not significantly affect technical data; same figures may be used with flat circles
- Grade 597½ is a medium fast paper with medium to fine particle retention
- Applications include:
- Food testing; determination of fat content
- Removal of carbon dioxide and turbidity from beverages
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|A prepleated filter used for a wide variety of analytical routine applications in different industries like food testing (e.g., determination of fat content) or removal of carbon dioxide and turbidity from beverages (e.g., beer analysis).|
|Grade 597 ½|
|Used for a wide variety of analytical routine applications in different industries like food testing (e.g., determination of fat content) or removal of carbon dioxide and turbidity from beverages (e.g., beer analysis).|
|4 to 7μm|
|Grade 597 ½ Qualitative Filter Paper Folded (Prepleated), 70 mm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok