Cytiva Whatman Grade 934-AH RTU Glass Microfiber Filters, Ready to Use
Ready to use, Grade 934-AH RTU Glass Microfiber Filter Papers are the time-saving version of GE’s 934-AH glass microfiber filter papers, which are widely used for total suspended solids analysis.
Supplier: Cytiva 3827035
- Grade 934-AH RTU Glass microfiber filter papers have been pre-washed, dried (or ignited), cooled, desiccated and weighed, eliminating pre-treating steps required by US EPA Laboratory Standard Method 2540 parts C, D, and E
- Fine particle retention of 1.5μm
- High flow rates to process heavy, turbid samples
- Packaged with a barcoded aluminum pan noting the filter weight which can be used to find documentation of the filter weight
- 934-AH RTU family comes in three different varieties: 934-AH RTU for Suspended and Dissolved Solids; RTU for Volatiles; RTU Double Weigh
- Economy versions of 934-AH RTU dissolved, suspended, and volatiles testing filters are also available
- Economy versions are are pre-washed and dried but not weighed and do not come with barcodes
|RTU Filter for volatile, pre-weighed
|Our Whatman glass microfiber filter papers in grade 934-AH RTU have been pre-washed, dried (or ignited), cooled, desiccated and weighed, which eliminates the pre-treating steps that are otherwise required by the US EPA Laboratory Standard Method 2540 part
|Total suspended, dissolved and volatile solids analysis; Wastewater filtration;For volatile, pre-weighed
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok