Whatman Cellulose Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles, double 2mm wall
Manufactured from high-quality alpha cellulose cotton linter for high-performance use in automated Soxhlet extractor systems. Whatman Cellulose Soxhlet Extraction Thimbles are intended for applications including use in air and waste gas analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman 2810432
- Used in a wide variety of solid-liquid extraction studies, including lipid and pesticide analyses in food and soil samples
- Suitable for temperatures up to 120°C (248°F)
- Excellent mechanical strength and retention
- Wall thickness of 2mm to support application need
- Double thickness for added rigidity
|Air and waste gas analysis|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok