Whatman ME 25 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Facilitates the counting process and minimizes eye fatigue with color contrast between the surface and the colonies. Whatman ME 25 Plain Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are characterized by a smooth and more uniform surface.
Manufacturer: Whatman 10401672
- Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
- Offers a high degree of internal surface area for greater adsorption of product.
- Higher dirt loading capacity.
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
- No surfactants to contaminate samples.
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
|Cellulose Acetate and Cellulose Nitrate mix|