Whatman Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane Filters
Whatman Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane Filters are biologically inert and offers high degree of internal surface area for greater product adsorption.
Manufacturer: Whatman 10408712
- Sterile options available for critical applications
- Contrast for easier particle detection
- Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity
- Black plain and black gridded membranes have mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate
- Higher dirt loading capacity
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability
- No surfactants to contaminate samples
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates
|Mixed Cellulose Ester,Mixed cellulose ester (MCE)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok