Whatman Mini-UniPrep Amber Syringeless Filters
Produced with the same colorant used in pharmaceutical containers
Manufacturer: Whatman UN203APEORG
Provide all-in-one filtration without photodegradation of light-sensitive samples.
- Amber colorant prevents photodegradation of light-sensitive samples
- Translucent amber chamber and plunger enable easy visual inspection
- Use with any compound that requires protection from light, such as catecholamines or vitamins
- Increase lab productivity and efficiency by processing samples in one-third the time of conventional syringe filters
- Consist of a 0.5mL capacity chamber and plunger with filtration membrane at one end and a preattached cap/septum at the other
- Can be used either manually or with compressor
- Designed to fit into any autosampler that accommodates 12 x 32mm vials, or pierce septum with needle to draw sample off for manual injection into an analyzer
- Sample type: Inherently hydrophilic, aqueous/organic samples in 3 to 10 pH range
- Sample type: Hydrophobic, for samples >50% organic solvents
- , chemically aggressive solutions
- Sample type: Aqueous organic solvents-low non-specific protein binding media
Do not overfill filter unit or compress the device at an angle before the airtight seal is made. Liquid could escape from air vent hole, resulting in sample loss or personal injury.
- Routine HPLC/UHPLC analysis
- Composite assays
- Content uniformity
- Protein precipitation
- Solubility testing
- Dissolution testing
- Sample filtration
- Light sensitive samples
- Ion chromatography
Meet USP specifications for light resistance.
|Routine HPLC/UHPLC analysis; Composite assays; Content uniformity; Protein precipitation; Solubility testing; Dissolution testing; Sample filtration; Light sensitive samples; Ion chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok