Whatman Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters with Preslit Septa
Processes sample loads in one-third the time. Whatman Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters with Preslit Septa provide a faster and easier way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for HPLC and UHPLC analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman US203NPUGMF
Eliminate coring problems associated with repeated automated sampling. Available in standard translucent. Use with standard robotics on HPLC instruments with sensitive needles, allowing for higher throughput.
- For high-throughput automation
- Slit septum cap enables Mini-UniPrep use with current robotics on HPLC instruments for high throughput automation
- Durable yet flexible slit septum cap has been specially designed for instruments with sensitive sampling needs
- Sample evaporation is minimal
- Increase lab productivity and efficiency by processing samples in one-third the time of conventional syringe filters Consist of a 0.5mL capacity chamber and plunger with filtration membrane at one end and a preattached cap/septum at the other
- Designed to fit into any autosampler that accommodates 12 x 32mm vials, or pierce septum with needle to draw sample off for manual injection into an analyzer
- Sample type: Inherently hydrophilic, aqueous/organic samples in 3 to 10 pH range
- Sample type: Hydrophobic, for samples >50% organic solvents
- Sample type: Aqueous/≤60% organic solvents-low non-specific protein binding media
Do not overfill filter unit or compress the device at an angle before the airtight seal is made. Liquid could escape from air vent hole, resulting in sample loss or personal injury.
- Routine HPLC/UHPLC analysis
- Composite assays
- Content uniformity
- Protein precipitation
- Solubility testing
- Dissolution testing
- Sample filtration
- Standard robotics on HPLC instruments with sensitive needles, allowing for higher throughput
- Light sensitive samples
- Ion chromatography
|Glass Microfiber (GMF)|
|Routine HPLC/UHPLC analysis; Composite assays; Content uniformity; Protein precipitation; Solubility testing; Dissolution testing; Sample filtration; Standard robotics on HPLC instruments with sensitive needles, allowing for higher throughput; Light sen|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok