Whatman Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters
Processes sample loads in one-third the time. Whatman Mini-UniPrep Syringeless Filters provide a faster and easier way to remove particulates from samples being prepared for HPLC and UHPLC analysis.
Manufacturer: Whatman UN503NPUNYL
- Pre-assembled all-in-one filtration process; eliminates the need for syringe filter, syringe, vial and septum; reduces costs by up to 40%
- Wide range of membrane choices from 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific sample application requirements
- Compatible with most major autosamplers
- Fewer consumables required
- Plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a pre-attached cap/septum at the other
- Can be used either manually or with a compressor unit
- Processes up to 6 samples at one time, further improving sample processing time and reducing the risk of hand stress
- Designed to fit into any autosampler accommodating 12 x 32 mm vials
- OR, septum can be pierced with needle and sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer
|Routine analysis; Composite assays; Content uniformity; Protein precipitation; Solubility/dissolubility testing; Light sensitive samples; Ion chromatography|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok