GE Healthcare Whatman Mini-UniPrep Amber Syringeless Filters
Produced with the same colorant used in pharmaceutical containers. Whatman Mini-UniPrep Amber Syringeless Filters provide an easier way to remove particulates from HPLC/UHPLC samples in one-third the time as compared to traditional syringe filters.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare UN203APEPP
Whatman Mini-UniPrep Amber Syringeless Filters quickly and easily remove particulates from light-sensitive samples being prepared for HPLC/UHPLC analysis, while meeting USP specifications for light resistance.
- Pre-assembled all-in-one filtration unit eliminates the need for syringe filter, syringe, vial and septum, reducing costs by up to 40%
- Wide range of membrane choices in 0.2 and 0.45 µm pore sizes to meet specific sample application requirements
- Compatible with most major autosamplers for high-throughput analysis
- Fewer consumables required
- Plunger contains a filtration membrane at one end and a pre-attached cap/septum at the other
- Can be used either manually or with a compressor unit
- Multi-sample compressor processes up to 6 samples at a time, further improving sample processing time and reducing hand stress
- Designed to fit into any autosampler accommodating 12 x 32mm vials -OR-
Septum can be pierced with needle and sample drawn off for manual injection into an analyzer
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Septa: polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) coated silicone rubber|
|Routine HPLC/UHPLC analysis; Composite assays; Content uniformity; Protein precipitation; Solubility testing; Dissolution testing; Sample filtration; Light sensitive samples; Ion chromatography|
|Equivalent in size to 12 x 32mm vials|
|0.6 bar / 8 psi (to compress)|
|Vial with incorporated filtration membrane, plunger and cap/septa|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok