GE Healthcare Whatman Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes
Facilitates particle detection and minimizes eye fatigue with surface marks and color contrast. Whatman Mixed Cellulose Ester Membranes are available plain or gridded for automatic or manual counting procedures.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 10401512
- Excellent contrast for easier particle detection.
- Grids are nontoxic and do not inhibit bacterial growth, ensuring sample integrity.
- Black plain and black gridded membranes have a mix of cellulose nitrate and cellulose acetate.
- Higher dirt loading capacity.
- Biologically inert with good thermal stability.
- No surfactants to contaminate samples.
- Uniform microporous structure of membrane gives high flow rates.
- Special nontoxic ink used is completely free from bacterial growth inhibitors
- Manufactured under strictly controlled cleanroom conditions
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Mixed Cellulose Ester Membrane|
|Mixed Cellulose Ester|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok