Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) Whatman 19mm Nuclepore Polycarbonate Track-Etched Membranes
Manufactured from high-quality polycarbonate film and track-etched for high pore size precision. Whatman 19mm Nuclepore Polycarbonate Hydrophilic Membranes combine high flow rates and chemical and thermal resistance with sharply defined pores, making them suitable for microscopy, cytology, parasitology, and certain air and oceanography analyses.
Manufacturer: Cytiva (Formerly GE Healthcare Life Sciences) 800281
DescriptionEffective chemotaxis requires a delicate balance between cell adhesion and migration. Nucleopore Membranes combine PVP-free polypropylene with sharp, uniform cylindrical pores to achieve both.
- Offers a highly defined pore size cutoff in the sub-micron range, enabling particle deformity measurement and capture of extremely small particles
- Track-etched for highly defined pore size and high pore density
- Treated with PVP to render it hydrophilic
- Low extractables, minimizing sample contamination risk
- High chemical resistance and good thermal stability for a wide range of sample types
- Low, consistent ash and low tare weights
- Smooth flat surface for high particle visibility
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok