GE Healthcare Whatman pH Indicator Papers, CF Strips
Provides an extremely clear and accurate visual pH value using four different segments of dye-impregnated indicator papers. Whatman pH Indicator Papers, CF Strips use dyes that are chemically bonded to the paper and cannot be leached into solution.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 2613991
- Plastic supports that retain stiffness in liquids
- Paper segments on each strip have chemically bonded dyes; can't leach into solution
- Complementary indicator charts provide clear comparison
- Full-range strips (0 to 14) graduated in 1pH units; wide-range strips (4.5 to 10pH) in 0.5pH units
- Packs of 100; each strip is approximately 0.25 x 3 in. (6 x 80mm)
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|80 x 6mm|
|1 pH units|
|Plastic supports, paper segments on each strip, complementary indicator charts|
|pH Test Strip|
|0 to 14|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok