GE Healthcare Whatman PM 2.5 Air Monitoring Filters
Low-chemical-background filters permit sensitive, interference-free determinations
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 7592104
- For U.S. EPA PM 2.5 ambient air monitoring
- With high-purity, thin PTFE membranes
- Chemical-resistant, sequentially numbered polypropylene support rings
- Low tare mass provides for accurate gravimetric determinations
- Thermally stable design
- Filter thickness: 40µm
- Pore size: 2µm
- Manufactured under cleanroom conditions without any glues or adhesives
- Individually numbered for easy sample tracking
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
Each box of 50 filters is sequentially labeled for easy control.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok