GE Healthcare Whatman Polycap Disposable Capsules, 36 AS
Provides highly effective filtration area in a small size. Whatman Polycap Disposable AS Capsules, AS 36 filters large volumes and difficult samples with ease.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 67053602
DescriptionRecommended for filtering aqueous solutions. Combines a glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter and a nylon membrane, prolonging the life of the filter and allowing larger volumes and difficult samples to be filtered easily.
- First layer (GMF) acts as a prefilter to ensure longer membrane (0.2, 0.45, and 1.0 µm) life and higher filtration efficiency.
- Nylon membrane layer is inherently hydrophilic, has low extractables, is biosafe, and has excellent flow rates.
- Housing thermally fused (no glues, adhesives, or extraneous materials).
- Integrity-testable by bubble point, pressure decay, or forward flow methods.
- Provides highly effective filtration area in a small size.
- Autoclavable; some presterilized with gamma irradiation.
- Manufactured in clean room facilities under ISO Quality Systems.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|Polycap AS 36 Capsule Filter, sterile, 0.2 μm, SB inlet and outlet (1 pc)|
|Filtration of aqueous solutions (such as cell culture media, serum enzymes and water) and removal of bacteria and debris.|
|4.1 bar (60 psi)|
|GE’s Whatman Polycap AS (Aqueous Solution) combines a nylon membrane filter and glass microfiber (GMF) prefilter for a long lifetime device that can filter large volumes of even difficult, particulate-laden samples.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok